Your Cart is empty
Non-contact infrared thermometer sensor for use with the miniPRO® Dyno. Unlike most temperature sensors, this sensor measures infrared light bouncing off of remote objects so it can sense temperature without having to touch them physically. Simply point the sensor towards what you want to measure and it will detect the temperature by absorbing IR waves emitted. Because it doesn't have to touch the object it's measuring, it can sense a wider range of temperatures than most digital sensors: from -70°C to +380°C (-94°C - 716°F)! It takes the measurement over an 90-degree field of view so it can be handy for determining the average temperature of an area.
- Two Temp Modes: Ambient and Direct Object Temperatures
- Factory calibrated
- -70°C to +380°C (-94°C - 716°F) for object temperature
- ±0.5°C (±0.5°C) accuracy around room temperatures
- High accuracy of 0.5°C over wide temperature
- 90° Field of view
- 4.5 to 5.5V power
- I2C interface, 0x5A is the fixed 7-bit address
- (1) IR Temp. Sensor
- (1) 200mm (8in) 4 pin data cable
- (2) M3 Screws
- Sensor must be 3mm apart from the object you plan to measure the temperature.
- To use the sensor, you must connect the sensor in Port #2 in the Dyno Board; and select the sensor in the settings menu.
- Dyno firmware must be v1.7 or higher.