miniPRO® H1 Voltage & Current Sensor
This is a miniPRO® H1 voltage and current sensor board. DC current is determined by a fully integrated Hall Effect based linear current sensor. This sensor is extremely accurate and requires a calibration each time the dyno is powered.
|Max Voltage||Max. Current||Vol. Accuracy||Current Accuracy||UPC|
|13V||50A||+/- 0.05V||+/- 0.10A||0753340771016|
|13V||100A||+/- 0.05V||+/- 0.20A||0753340771023|
|13V||150A||+/- 0.05V||+/- 0.25A||0753340771030|
|13V||200A||+/- 0.05V||+/- 0.30A||0753340771047|
|50V||50A||+/- 0.05V||+/- 0.10A||0753340771153|
|50V||100A||+/- 0.05V||+/- 0.20A||0753340771160|
|50V||150A||+/- 0.05V||+/- 0.25A||0753340771177|
|50V||200A||+/- 0.05V||+/- 0.30A||0753340771184|
Note: Minimum operation voltage is 6V. Above accuracy was tested using 12AWG@100mm length at each side of the sensor (200mm wire total). To reduce the losses of our sensor, try to reduce the wire length as much possible.
- Open the miniPRO for Windows application and connect the dyno to the application.
- Connect the power source to the sensor and make sure the ESC is turned off.
- Push the reset button from the back of your dyno; and the current should read zero or close.
- Power your ESC and you should be ready to start your testing.
- (1) Selected Voltage and Current Sensor
- (2) 12 awg wires - 150mm (soldering required)
Note: 3 pins sensor cable not included.